Vegan Chocolate cake - So Yummy & Easy to prep.
Vegan chocolate cake!
2 cups whole spelt flour
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar / Dates syrup
1/2 cup high quality cocoa powder
1/3 cup liquid coconut oil / grape seeds
1.5 cups of Almonds milk
1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1/2 Tsp baking soda
1 Tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp organic vanilla extract
1/2 Tsp cinnamon (optional)
Pinch of salt
1 cup cutting strawberries
First step: Grease a rectangular or round pan.
Second step: Following the steps:
1. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: spelt flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2. While stirring lightly, add the oil,
3. Then pour slowly and keep stirring the almonds milk
4. The mixer should be as a pancake texture, without any lumps.
5. Add the vinegar
6. Mix again, the mixture becomes airy and lighter
7. Add the cocoa powder to the bowl. Mix gently.
Pour immediately to the pan and bake the mixture in the oven on 350F.
The Baking time can be between 35-45 minutes, (depending on oven).
Check after 35 minutes with a toothpick that the cake is coming out moist, but dry.
Let is cool for 10 minutes. (if you can hold yourself)
Add the cutting strawberries on the top of the chocolate cake and enjoy the teste.